Fees, Forms, Documents Required for Passport
- Annexure E is required for all 10 years passport renewals.
- Fees will be accepted only in cash.
- Indian Community Welfare Fund (ICWF) on passport services is KD 0.750 charged by embassy in addition to the below mentioned passport fees.
- The CKGS Service charge for VISA application processing is 3.250 KWD and CKGS Service charge for PASSPORT application processing is 1.200 KWD.
- CKGS Order Form (mandatory) : Fill the CKGS Online Order Form and enclose the print out.
Passport Renewal / Reissue:-
- Copy of passport or any Indian identification document (Election Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc.) and
- contact phone number of two relatives/friends is mandatory and any application for renewal or issuance of an Indian passport will be accepted only after complying with this requirement.
Note: - Kindly "Attach Form 1 https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in along with the respective forms" below.
- Passport Application Process
- Fees, Form, Documents Required
- FAQs on Passport
- Value Added Services
- Track My Application
- CKGS Application Centers
- Holiday List
- May 18, Buddha Purnima
- Jun 05, Idu'l Fitr
- General Information