- General guidelines for visa application are applicable in this case also.
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of submission of visa application).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
- Visa Application Form, duly completed.
- Original proof of admission letter from a recognized educational institution in India.
- Father's employment letter indicating position held and salary attested by Chamber of Commerce/foreign Ministry.
- Bank Guarantee for KD 185/- in the name of Indian Embassy Kuwait valid for the duration of the course.
- An undertaking from parents / guardian for meeting all the expenses for their child / children studying in India and to the effect that their child will not be engaged in any unlawful and undesirable activity.
- Further, a letter of approval or No Objection Certificate from Ministry of Health, Government of India (GOI) in case of admission to medical or Para-medical courses and from Ministry of Human Resources Development (Department of Education) (GOI) in case of Engineering and Technical courses is required. This letter of approval can be obtained from the college / institute where admission has been confirmed.
- Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID / Iqama.
There might be a case where the applicant does not have original letter of admission from the college / institute because of the procedure which requires admission tests etc. Such students may apply for Provisional Student Visa on the basis of Provisional Admission Certificate issued by the University / institute. The Student Visa application form will initially be vetted by the Education Wing in the Embassy for obtaining Student Visa.