- Security Regulations
- Data Protection Policy
2. Complex Kais Alghanim, 4th Floor, Mecca Street in front of Al Anood Complex, Fahaheel, Kuwait
3. 2nd Floor, Jleeb Al Shuyoukh Block 1, Street 1, Xcite building, Kuwait
- Any kind of explosive goods or material, weapon or weapon like objects.
- Any inflammable item such as lighters / fuel / matchboxes etc.
- Any types of sharp objects such as scissors, nail filers or pen knives.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- All bags such as briefcases, leather, jute or cloth bag, travel bags, bag packs, suit cases or zip folders will not be allowed to carry inside the centre.
The list provided above is not restricted to the items mentioned. Other items may also be prohibited as per the discretion of the security guard on duty, if the same is seen as life threatening objects / material which could cause harm or disrupt the security rules and regulations.
Due to security reasons only the visa applicant will be allowed to enter the Centre. No other person/(s) accompanying the applicant during the application submission or retrieval procedure will be permit to enter the India Visa Application Center. However, as an exception only interpreters and one additional support system will be allowed to accompany applicants who are challenged and differently able.
Please note there is no additional facility provided at the visa application center for the storage of goods / material. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the centre.
Otherwise, passing your personal data on to third parties, selling it to third parties or transmitting it to third parties in another way is excluded, unless CKGS is obliged by law or by a court decision to pass the data on, or if passing the data on is necessary for the pursuit of claims and criminal-law prosecution in the event of attacks on CKGS IT infrastructure.
Please be aware that CKGS can leave no guarantees and that CKGS takes no legal responsibility for the Indian Embassy’s processing of your personal data.
- Track My Application
- Download Forms
- Documents Required
- Value Added Services
- CKGS Application Centers
- Holiday List
- Oct 02, Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday / Al Hijra(Islamic New Year)
- Oct 11, Dussehra
- General Information