About UsCox & Kings Global Services (formerly known as Quoprro Global Services) was incorporated in 2008 and is a specialist business process outsource agency which focuses on serving Consular sections of Diplomatic Missions. We render services by providing administrative support and managing non-judgmental tasks related to the entire lifecycle of a Visa, Passport & Consular application process, hence enabling missions to focus on the key tasks of adjudication. As a core business, the organization is extremely well placed to address the need of the Diplomatic Missions Worldwide and focuses on addressing the concerns regarding security, integrity, speed and efficacy on the outsourced solution of the business.
Cox & Kings Global Services is a 100% subsidiary of Cox and Kings Ltd (CKL) which is the oldest established travel company in the world since 1758. CKL is a public limited company with an annual turnover in excess of USD 1.5 billion and team of 2,500 members. The company caters to varied businesses across the globe including leisure travel, corporate travel, MICE, trade fairs, visa processing and foreign exchange. Innovative packaging, pricing and marketing have been the hallmarks of its success over the years. Cox & Kings is amongst the largest players with its range of specialist options.
Cox and Kings Global Services and Cox and Kings Ltd are honoured to be associated with various diplomatic missions as outsourced service delivery partner. We render outsourced services to The Embassy of India, Berlin, Consulate General of India, Munich, Embassy of India, Greece, Consulate General of India, Hong Kong, Embassy of India, Sweden & Latvia, Dubai Visa in India, Royal Thai Consulate General for Western India, Norwegian Embassy in India, Embassy of Japan in India, Embassy of India in Israel, Consulate General of Italy in Dubai and has served High Commission of Singapore, India from 2008-2012.
Application Center Management and operations
- Application Processing: An end-to-end solution for application processing for the mission
- Dissemination of Information through printed material, internet and call centre
- Pre-scrutiny and acceptance of applications
- Collection of fees from applicants and remittance to the Embassy
- Scheduling of interviews
- Return of documents / passports post processing
- Allied services such as Legalization, Verification and Translation of data
Data Management Services
- Database creation & management of applications received
- Secure Data transfer of the applicants and all related information and collateral
- Biometric enrolments of applications complying with security requirements
- Track My Application
- Download Forms
- Documents Required
- Value Added Services
- CKGS Application Centers
- Holiday List
- Oct 02, Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday / Al Hijra(Islamic New Year)
- Oct 11, Dussehra
- General Information